The project included 1000lm of cast in-situ 3m high concrete bund walls, one kilometre of ring road and associated drainage. Also included was the supply and installation of approximately 22,000m2 of HDPE liner for spill containment.
Hawkins undertook the management of sub-contractors including electrical and pipe installers as part of the charter.
Hawkins Group worked closely with the client Graincorp and consultants NDHA to complete the project safely and on schedule.
The construction included a range of key components within the facility including:
• One kilometer of ring roads catering for heavy vehicles
• Equipment and pump shed
• 1000 l/m of cast in-situ concrete bund walls for spill containment.
• Oily water separation pits.
• Site wide installation of LLDPE liner for spill containment.
• Labour hire to electrical subcontractors and pipe installers.
Hawkins Group was engaged as principal contractor to manage and undertake the civil package at Graincorp’s new liquid storage facility at Pinkenba, Qld.
Contact Hawkins Group
Phone: +61 7 3807 4222
Fax: +61 7 3807 9088
Email: [email protected]
Unit 3, 6 Lochlarney Street Beenleigh QLD 4207